Think about it.
A 10-day hard-core commitment to your health means that if you start on a Monday, then you only need one weekend where you may have to tell your friends that you can’t have that drink or stay out late. A 10-day shred is really a more intense 10-day version of the Transform30 program which was designed by a Stanford biochemist that has helped tens of thousands of people around the world already.With Shred 10, you really take on this proven ‘T30 challenge’ very strictly for 10 days.
10 days is also long enough to get some real results that are motivating and encouraging.
And you can repeat 10 days shreds throughout your entire year to make continuous progress.
Here at Creating Powerful Lives, we do the Shred 10 Program once a month!
Rules of the game!
- Add more plants to your diet easily and cost-effectively – with clinically-proven results that have been published in over 35 scientific journals worldwide. These products have been on the market for over two decades and sourced from non-GMO seeds, pesticide/herbicide free, gluten free. Make a minimum 4-month commitment to this part as it is easy and it takes 4 months to replace all your red blood cells and stabilize a healthy gut biome of friendly bacteria.
*Twice a day, have a whole food plant-based, gluten-free, non-GMO, low GI shake mix that can either be shaken with water, coconut water, plant-based milk such as rice milk, or blended with more whole foods such as leafy greens, a variety of seeds, and seasonal fruits. Get creative with them.
*Take adult-dose of whole-food capsules to add an additional variety of almost 30 fruits, vegetables, and berries to your arsenal every day.
- Drink enough water that your urine is clear.
- Completely avoid dairy (animal milk products, including even goat cheese and yogurts) and gluten (wheat, rye, and barley). This will significantly reduce inflammation in the body.
- Eat real food and use the suggested recipes that we provide to get an idea of what real food is.
- Avoid artificial colors, sweeteners, chemicals and GMO foods.
- Avoid late night meals. Allow 4-5 hours between your last meal and when you go to bed.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep. Plan your day accordingly for 10 days.
- No caffeine or alcohol for 10 days
- Reduce your stress through breathing and meditation practices. Just take 10 deep breaths a few times a day or during stressful moments.